$ETHA otherwise known as ETHA token powers the entire ETHA Lend ecosystem. It is the native and future governance token of the protocol. By holding ETHA tokens and in the future; staking as a part of our upcoming governance, users can directly participate in the decision-making process. To get your hands on the ETHA tokens, head to one of the many liquidity pools or exchanges including 1Inch or QuickSwap.
The ETHA token has a maximum supply of 30,000,000. Currently, the maximum vesting period for the ETHA token is two years, and over the course of this time, the distribution mechanism will be the following:
- 25% as Ecosystem funds for security, maintenance, growth, and development of the ETHA Lend protocol and the ecosystem. Twenty percent of the ecosystem funds to be unlocked at the Token Generation Event, with the remaining to be released gradually over 12 months.
- 25% of mineable allocation to be gradually vested over 24 months.
- 18% allocated for private sale within which, twenty percent to be unlocked at the Token Generation Event and the remaining over 12 months.
- 15% for ETHA Lend core team and future team members. The team’s distribution will be unlocked over 24 months.
- 10% allocated for the initial (Seed) funding round with ten percent unlocked at the time of token generation events and the remaining to be unlocked over 12 months.
- 5% reserved for Strategic sale for strategic investors and shareholders, out of which twenty percent unlocked at the time of token generation events, and the remaining to be unlocked over 12 months.